- ImmersionRC have introduced their new skew planar wheel Circularly Polarized SpiroNet antennas. The new design is optimized in terms of radiation pattern and VSWR, the Skew planar wheel design gives you better range and performance in any orientation than the previous clover leaf/skew planner combination. These new antennas also now include an improved wire stems (red) for greater rigidity, and there is now no differentiation between TX and RX.
- SpiroNet antennas are without doubt the best replacement available for your stock whip antennas. Manufactured to extremely high tolerances and 100% tested on a Rhode & Schwartz analyzer, these antennas yield unparalleled results when compared to hand made variants or DIY antennas.
- Right-hand circular polarization or (RHCP) have well and truly been established as the antenna of choice for 5.8GHz FPV use and now SMA users can also enjoy the benefits without the head scratching involved in making them yourself. The Hard case enclosure will ensure that your antennas are never damaged or bent out of shape while handling or after a rough landing while the flexible cable ensures easy positioning for optimum performance. The flexible cable can be bent at a 90deg angle and will retain its shape making it ideal for goggles with horizontal Male SMA outputs.
- RF-transparent plastic radome for protecting the elements.
- Circular polarized Skew Planar Wheel design.
- Right-Hand Circular Polarization (RHCP).
- Omnidirectional pattern.
- Precision manufactured and tested to ensure maximum performance.
- Semi-rigid 2-inch long coax cable can be gently bent to position the antenna.
- Interchangeable, can be used on the Transmitter or Receiver.
- Male SMA connector.
- 50 ohm impedance.
- Light weight, 12 grams.
- Small size, radome only 1.3 x 0.6 inches (20 x 15 mm).
- Compatible with FatShark and ImmersionRC 5.8GHz products.
- 1pc x FatShark ImmersionRC 5.8GHz Circular Polarized SpiroNET Antenna Male SMA